The Medical Alert Difference
We’ve provided emergency alarm systems to hundreds of thousands of older Americans and for us, the heart of what we do has always come back to one consistent truth:
It’s all about you.
We understand that you want to make an informed decision about whether a Medical Alert system is right for you and your family at this time of your life, so we’ve made our process and products very easy and convenient:
- No long-term contracts or commitments
- Free equipment and no activation, set-up or cancellation fees
- Set-up takes less than 5 minutes and our devices are lightweight, super easy to use, and go wherever you go (even the shower!)
- 24/7 help with friendly, caring emergency response personnel
Beyond that, we’ve always valued our customers as individuals—no “one size fits all” mentality here—and constantly strive to earn their trust with every product we make and every call we receive.
We take peace of mind personally
- Choose a Medical Alert product that works best with your lifestyle, whether you primarily stay at home, enjoy being active in the yard, or are a big traveler
- Select the type of button that works best for your comfort and style: pendant, bracelet or clip-on
- Choose from a variety of payment options, so you find one that best fits your budget
Your protection is a matter of trust to us.
- We’ve been a trusted leader in the medical alert industry for more than a decade
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Our products have been recommended by Good Housekeeping and the Arthritis Foundation
- We’re always updating our products to include the most cutting-edge technology, and our systems are frequently and automatically tested for ultimate reliability
- Enjoy your product with full confidence, knowing that your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
That, in the end, is the Medical Alert difference.