How does it work?
The MobileElite medical alert system is available as a necklace pendant or a bracelet, that lets you contact the company’s nationwide call center at the push of a button in the event of an emergency.
The MobileElite button pinpoints your location through GPS. Trained operators receive your information and location, at which point the operator communicates with you directly through the pendant or wrist device’s 2-way speaker.
After assessing your need, help will be sent in the form of one of your contacts, a family member or neighbor, or emergency personnel. The operator will stay in contact with you until help arrives—wherever you are.
Users are encouraged to wear the MobileElite emergency alert bracelet or pendant at all times, so if you find yourself alone in a crisis situation, you only need to push the button to get connected to help immediately.
- Newly designed, lightweight help button with interchangeable neck and wrist options.
- Handheld device with convenient carrying case.
- GPS location services that pinpoint your exact location.
- Fall detection available — help even if you can’t push your button.†
- Simple set up instructions.
Medical Alert System
Medical Alert’s personal emergency response services (PERS) are designed for active people who want to manage health concerns and ensure personal safety both at home and on the go. Our GPS enabled MobileElite medical alert system is a state-of-the-art device that provides access to emergency help at the push of a button, along with a deluxe set of service features including:
- Instant GPS Locator Services – GPS locator services make sure that whether you are home or out and about, we can find you and respond quickly.
- Fall Detection Alerts – Advanced Fall Detection Services sense a fall and notify emergency services even if the user is unable to push the alert button.
- Lightweight and Waterproof – Devices can be worn in the shower, running errands, traveling, or doing work around the house.
- Quickest Response Times and Easy to Use – Medical Alert’s MobileElite system is among the fastest response times in the industry and simple to use, so you can be protected on the day you receive it.
- Free Lockbox – A secured lockbox outside ensures emergency services have a way to get to you quickly without breaking down your door.
The MobileElite medical alert system also offers personalized monitoring, virtual health tracking, prescription reminders, and medication alerts, along with advanced fall. With this total package of features, along with GPS monitoring, people who want to maintain a fun and active lifestyle can still be protected everywhere, no matter where they are or what they are doing.
Using a Medical Alert System Is So Easy
Push your button.Press your Medical Alert button and you’ll be connected immediately to one of our operators.
Talk to us.Our dedicated, supportive operator determines the exact help you need.
Get help—fast.Our operator will make sure you get the aid you need and even stay in communication until help arrives.
Frequently Asked Questions
At-Home Landline Medical Alert system: You will receive a 2-Way speakerphone medical alarm base and one water resistant transmitter Medical Alert button. This button can be worn on your wrist as a bracelet or around the neck as a necklace. A phone cord is included to attach your base device to the phone jack. A medical information card and step by step set up instructions are also included. Fall detection is available for this medical alert system.
At Home Wireless Medical Alert system: You will receive a 2-Way speakerphone medical alarm base and one water resistant transmitter Medical Alert button. This button can be worn on your wrist as a bracelet or around the neck as a necklace. You plug this system directly into an outlet. It runs off of the AT&T cellular network. You do not need AT&T service to have this system A medical information card and step by step set up instructions are also included. Fall detection is available for this medical alert system.
Mobile Medical Alert system: You will receive a handheld mobile device, one water resistant medical alert button that can be worn on the wrist or around the neck, a carrying pouch, a charging cradle and power cord. You will also receive a medical information card and step by step set up instructions. Fall detection is available for this system as well.
Yes, each of our systems works depending on the type of system.
At Home Wireless Medical Alert system: The Medical Alert system will work in all 50 states, as well as Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, as long as a compatible phone line is present.
Mobile Medical Alert system: As long as adequate AT&T cell phone coverage is available.
Shipping times vary based on which option you chose. We have 3 options:
- 1. Ground Shipping – 5-7 Business Days
- 2. Second Day Shipping – 2 Business Days
- 3. Overnight – Next day delivery